Please check out frequently asked Bingo questions about playing Bingo at our Kansas City Northland location each Wednesday Night.
- What COVID-19 safety measures do you have in place for bingo players?
- What Time do you open?
- How Much does it cost to play Bingo Wednesday Night KC at Finningan’s Hall?
- How many Bingo Games do you play each Wednesday evening?
- Why should I come out to Wednesday Night Bingo?
- Is it first come first serve on seating?
- Do you accept Credit and Debit Cards?
- Do you accept personal checks?
- Can I bring my own food and beverage while I play?
- What is the age limit for playing Bingo?
- What are some of the Bingo Rules?
- What are your Bingo Player’s Code of Conduct?
- How Much can I Win?
- Can I bring my children while I play?
- Can I smoke while I play?
- Are there other games that are offered during Bingo?
For more information, please call us at (816) 841-2575 or use our Contact Us button.
Please visit our Bingo Re-opening July 22, 2020 post on the steps we are taking in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. These steps may change without notice due to changing State, County, and City COVID-19 safety guidelines.
Doors to Wednesday Night Bingo KC open at 4:30pm. Bingo Games start at 6:45pm.
$17 for a book of 15 games and $2 each for the two progressive games.
15 Regular Bingo Games and 2 Progressive Bingo Games.
It’s not too crowded, our worker and friendly, it cost less than $25 for about 3 hours of relaxation.
We do offer reserve seating until 6pm, then it is open seating
We accept Discover, MasterCard, and Visa Credit Cards. We also accept Debit Cards.
We accept personal Checks up to $150.00
Due to City Ordinances Finnigan’s Hall does not allow outside food and beverages. However, Finnigan’s Hall will provide Table service for Bingo Players to order food and beverages, Bar Services will be available, and the AMF ProBowl Snack is a just a few feet away.
16 years old.
Please go to our Bingo Rules page for more information. Also, each Wednesday Evening a List of Games Rules are provided to each Bingo Player.
Please go to our Bingo Player’s Code of Conduct page for more information. Also, each Wednesday Evening the Bingo Player’s Code of Conduct are display on a LCD next to the Game packet table.
Each Wednesday evening Bingo Players compete for $4100. This does not include Bingo Pull Tabs and Bingo Event Pull Tabs payouts.
While bingo laws permit children to accompany their parents, our house rule is that no one under 16 is allowed.
No. However, we have created a convenient location for our smokers. During Bingo We have 2 Intermissions that allow smoking breaks of about 10 minutes, during the evening.
Before and during Bingo Games, Floor workers will be selling Bingo Pull Tabs and Bingo Event Pull Tabs