Date(s) - 02/12/2020
4:30 pm - 10:00 pm
We’re cancelling Bingo Feb 12th, 2020 due to the Snow and Dropping Temperature! We are sorry about the short cancellation notice. Tom waited until 11:30 am today to see what the weather would be this evening. We hope you are staying warm and cross your fingers for next Wednesday Night!