Here are some quick tips before the reopening of Wednesday Night Bingo July 22, 2020:
- Eat before arriving for bingo. There could be limited menu and service for ordering food from the AMF Bowling snack bar.
There will be ice water at the bar. UPDATED July 21, 2020. Tom says the Health Department will not allow the bowling alley to put out pitchers of water. Please bring your water bottles. UPDATED July 21, 2020 at 4:00pm. Tom says the bowling alley will have pitchers of ice water with small stacks of cups on the bar. If you want ice water, take a pitcher and stack of cups to your table. DO NOT POUR ANY WATER AT THE BAR. Use the pitcher and cups all night for your table. If you need more, take your pitcher to the bowling alley and they will refill it.
- Bring and wear your Face Mask at all time (even if you’re seated) this is a North Kansas City Requirement. Tom says Face Shields are okay to use instead a mask
- Bring your Hand Sanitizer. We’ll have some at our booths but not on every table
- Arrive Early to avoid standing in line at our Admission Kiosk and finding a table to play bingo. We open at 4:30pm and Bingo Games start at 6:45pm. There is no reserved seating for the time being.
- There are no marking on the floor, but attempt to maintain a “6 foot social distancing.”
- The side door by the caller’s table will be open at the end of Bingo as an exit.